Who Else Wants To Write A Best-Selling Book & Use It To Drive Sales & Leads For Your Business Or Brand?
You won’t have to pay for advertising again if you do it right. Tap into the power of a book as a lead generator and credibility builder with this training course.
When I wrote my first book for a big name publishing house, I foolishly believed that the book would sell tons of copies and I’d see my book featured in bookstores all around the world. I also believed that my publisher would market my book for me and help me make it a best-seller. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that that’s not how the book business works for the majority of new authors.
More importantly, I learned the most valuable lesson that I never expected. You don’t write a business or industry book to sell millions of copies. You write it to drive sales and leads for your business.
The Real Reasons To Write A Book…
- To instantly build credibility for your business or brand. The kind of credibility only the few top people in your industry get
- To create a massive flow of sales and leads allowing you to never pay for advertising ever again
- To change the way your business actively seeks out new customers. That’s right, they find you now
- To see the look on your future customer’s face when you pull out a print copy of your book and hand it to them
- To get invited to speak at premiere industry events where you can spread the word about your business and create powerful partnerships that can change your fortune overnight
You know you need to write a book, but you don’t know what to write about and how to use the book to drive sales, leads and publicity.
That’s where we can help teach you how to write the book, and how to use it for sales and leads.
Letter from Jim F. Kukral:
How My Books Have Changed My Life & Business…
Right before I was about to launch my first book I sought advice from many best-selling authors in my industry. I wanted to gain their knowledge and experience. They all told me that I should have realistic expectations about selling copies of my book. But they also told me that I should immediately increase my consulting fees by three times what I was already charging. They were right.
The day my book came out I increased my consulting fees by 300%. Guess what happened? I got three times the business. All because of the power of the book and the credibility it had given me in my area of expertise.
So I thought to myself, “I should write more books.” Since then I’ve written seven books that I’ve self-published through Amazon. These books have now been downloaded over 10,000 times collectively in just a few months. Wow.
And here’s the best part. Every single one of those downloads is a potential new customer for my consulting and coaching and training businesses and products. Think about it. I’ve put a big business card that promotes who I am and what I do into the hands of over 10,000 potential customers! Because of this, I don’t have to pay for advertising anymore. Heck, I don’t even have to really work to get leads anymore. Why? Because they come to me!
People read my books and then follow the call to action messages and links back to my websites where they sign up for my email lists, download other books, and purchase my products and services.
So why can’t you do this? You can! If you know a lot about something, you can write a book, and you can do the exact same thing I’m doing right now.
What’s Your Business?
It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do. If you sell a product or service in any industry, you NEED to have a book to become the expert in that industry before your competitor does it. So what are you waiting for? Here’s a list of industry/professions that NEED to write a book.
- Consultants and coaches
- Service businesses
- Industry subject-matter experts
- Employees looking for higher paying jobs
- Anyone looking to own their niche and be “THE GO-TO” person in their industry
Join Us: How To Write A Book Training Course (This is the replay of the live course)
The training is four-week pre-recorded program that will help you figure out what type of book to write and how to use it to meet your goals. The replay is a combination of live training and group participation, and only requires about an hour of your time every week. At the end of this training you will walk away with a solid plan for your book, including:
- Why should I write a book?
- What kind of book should I write?
- What should my book title be?
- How to create an amazing book cover?
- How am I going to publish & distribute my book?
- How do I use the book for generating sales and leads for my business?
- How to use my book to get a better job?
- How to write a book fast?
- How to convert my book for print and digital sales?
- How do I launch & market my book?
- How to turn my blog into a book?
- How do I get reviews?
- What resources can I tap into to help me promote my book?
- Much, much more
What Does The Training Include?
- Pre-recorded, get instant access now. Watch lessons at your own pace!
- Four, one to two hour weekly training sessions online
- Free promotion of your book to the Author Marketing Club mailing list (when finished)
- BONUS #1: Custom designed Facebook timeline image
- BONUS #2: Full access to the Online Video Toolkit 2.0 video training course
- BONUS #3: Book blog/landing page design and WordPress setup (if you sign up with our hosting partner, some additional fees required if you choose to do so)
Are you ready? Yes, I’d like to take part in this book training program. I understand that I am enrolling in 4-week pre-recorded training program where I will need to commit to one-hour per week for each week’s training module. I understand that I will be charged a one-time fee of
$99 $49 for this training.